7 weeks to go!!!

So it just hit me, i am going to have a baby!!!! Very, very soon!!! I feel like i dont have any thing ready, like all of the baby stuff that i have spent countless hundreds on isnt enough!!! All of the books ive read, all of the movies ive watched.....it seems like they havnt done any good!!! How do i get passed this, how do i clear my head so that i can be sure that i DO infact have everything ready????

Mrs.Merriner

Asked by Mrs.Merriner at 8:36 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• first off lucky lol i still have 29 weeks left lol and second beathe lol i know exactly how you feel i did the same thing with my son but ti all kinda went away after i had him idk why but it did .. and im sure your fine im sure you are more ready then you know
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i feel u i only have 3 weeks left and all i have ready is diapers wipes and his bassinet
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2008