my friend has told me on more than one occasion that he likes me

ive told him i like him as a friend and thats it, hes married,,,,,,, i stay away from him cause i dont want problems,,,,but hes always trying to talk to me and im not interested... i also told him i was not interested, he got mad at me,,,,oh well, im thinking of breaking our friendship, or just ignoring him,,,,what do you suggest? help..... not interested in him at all,,,,

seexxymama4u2me

Asked by seexxymama4u2me at 9:47 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• You need to cut yourself off from him. That includes ending the friendship, deleting him from all networking sites, emails, phone records, etc. Just don't have any more contact with him, because he clearly doesn't want to take "No" for an answer. Him getting mad for you rejecting him is a clear sign that you need to walk away. He seems a little unstable.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I think you've yourself all the advice you need ;)
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 9:49 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• First off, he's not your friend if he isn't respecting you or your marriage. And if he is continuing to make advances towards you after you've told him you're not interested then he is not a friend, he's a stalker.

End the friendship. If you have to do it by telling him you don't want to have any relationship with him anymore than do it that way. Or you could just let it slip away without a word. People drift in and out of eachother's lives all the time. You could just "happen" to be busy every time he calls.

Either way, end it. He's not your friend.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I meant to say:I think you've given yourself all the advice you need ;)
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 9:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I'd end the friendship. I don't think he's being a good friend anyway, he's not respecting you, and making you uncomfortable to the point that you avoid talking to him. So what do you stand to loose if you end the friendship?
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 9:57 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Walk away!
    Proudmumof2

Answer by Proudmumof2 at 10:56 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• You've came up with the best answer. Also I think about catching him & telling his wife....
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 2:16 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Ignore him, block his number, avoid him
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 5:13 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• he's a damn dirty dog - what good can that relationship bring you? let it go... and if you know his wife, warn her he's trying to cheat.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:36 PM on Aug. 18, 2010