When having sex for the first time since I had my baby....

When havign sex for the first time since I had my baby it didn't hurt in the begining. It hurts now a day later. Is that normal? I also started to blead!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yeah it is. your body is still geting use to it.. It should stop..
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I had my daughter 4 1/2 months ago. I had stopped officially bleeding 5 weeks and 6 days after she was born. The first time I had sex I bled like crazy. And up until about 3 weeks ago I was bleeding EVERY single time we had sex or any kind of activities were going on. So I would say it's normal. But if you are still really concerned I would call the OB/GYN
    Snootchies

Answer by Snootchies at 8:53 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• the same thing happened to me, at 4 weeks after the birth of my child my bleeding had stopped so i had sex with my husband and it hurt and i started bleeding. we waited to have sex for a week or two but i didn't quite bleeding till about a week ago and even now its still spotty a little bit and my baby is now 8 weeks! i 've read that you can blead for up to 8 weeks and it takes you 6 months to feel normal down there, but if your worried call your doctor.
    mamma_lyn

Answer by mamma_lyn at 10:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2008