When havign sex for the first time since I had my baby...

When havign sex for the first time since I had my baby it didn't hurt in the begining. It hurts now a day later. Is that normal? I also started to blead!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• how long since you had the baby? i know that i was torn up inside "literally" your body just made a human, i'd think its still tired
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 9:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• She's 3 1/2 months old. I haven't had sex since feb 14 though
    Anonymous

• It is normal for you to hurt. I had my son almost 7 months ago and it will still be uncomfortable on occasions. just be very careful next time, and dont over do it. when your body is tired... stop, and start back up when you are ready. If it is constant pain, talk to your doctor. also, did you tear or were you cut?? if you had to have stitches down there it might take a little longer for you to heal completely. i torn inside and out and like i said, its still uncomfortable at times. I talked to my doctor and she told me everything was fine, its just my body is taking a little longer to heal..
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2008