what r some cool ways u've heard of people proposing? adult content

I want to be proposed either by a candy pop ring...or him asking me to give him head, and he has a little bow with a ring on it around his penis...weird, but I think it wuld be awesome (clearly I'd have to think of a different story for my family haha)

xoxticiaxox

Asked by xoxticiaxox at 9:55 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LMFAO!! That is AWESOME!!!!!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 9:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• well, my hubby proposed at walmart. it wasn't supposed to be that way. i was nosey and knew he talked to my dad. i kept asking him and he kept telling me later on later on, finally he had enough and went--fine will you f**ckin marry me! right there in the deli of wlamart. and i squealed and said yes, then the lady handed us our pepporoni and told us congratts. it was even on the loud speaker afterward. lol
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 9:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I don't like either of those ideas, but it's your proposal it's about what makes you happy even if I think it's tacky.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 10:00 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I love how my husband asked me. He had this big dinner planned. He'd made reservations someplace kind of nice and we were going to really make a night out of it, and he'd secretly had this plan to ask me that night during dinner. I knew about the dinner but not the rest of his plan. Before this, a week or two before, we were sitting around watching TV. An Arby's commercial came on and we were both kind of hungry so we decided since it sounded good we'd run out and get a few roast beef sandwiches. He tells me that he's going to grab his wallet out of his room and then we'll go. He goes in, goes to get it out of the dresser, sees the ring, for some reason decides he doesn't really want to wait, grabs the ring, comes back in, hugs me, gives me a kiss, and then holds out the ring. It was just completely out of no where. I love it because he just decided that he didn't want to have to wait for the plan.
    bobthepepperma

Answer by bobthepepperma at 10:16 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I watched a video of a guy doing a "Frozen in time" Proposal. Where he stage a whole setup at a little cafe. And his girlfriend was talking with a lady about a marathon, because she's an avid runner. And he walks in and she's all surprised. (The lady she's talking with and all the customers are in on this.) And he snaps his fingers and EVERYONE freezes (except the girlfriend of course) and she's like "Umm" .. And he does his speach and then asks her to marry him. She says "Yes". He snaps again and the whole place errupts in clapping. IT was soo sweet!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2010