a bit confused

well i had sex on sunday,and on monday i had a discharge but though it was clear and i guess you can say it was kinda streachy.and now today it is thick and white i read lots of things how you can tell when you are ovulating but im very confused.so if i had sex on sunday do you think i have any chance of getting pg?because every month i get my period i get all upset can anyone help??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Did you have sex on the day you were ovulating?
    Anonymous

• well see that is the thing i am confused about i dont know when i ovulate the things that i read they say you can tell if you are ovulating when your discharge is clear and streachy and others say when your discharge is thick and white.well they say that the sperm can live in the discharge and it could make its way to the egg.but i did have sex on sunday about 2 times and then on monday had my clear discharge and now today i have white and thick dis.and i have not had sex since sunday but though i wanna kno if i at least have a chance of getting pg if i had sex like i guess 1 or 2 days before i ovulated?
    Anonymous

• When my dh and I ttc in 2 months, we're going to have sex every other day the entire month. I heard that is the best way because everyday will knock down the sperm count. So its like reloading a gun LOL.

As far as ovulation. Right now, even though I have been on birth control and DONT ovulate, my body still gives a thick discharge around the 14-16th day into the cycle. I always know when I WOULD be. Your body lets you know when it the right time, but I would just do the baby dance everyother day for the entire month and see what happens! Hell---it could be fun too.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i heard that the sperm swim around for like 24-48 hours afterward before they die so there is a good chance that if you were ovulating that some might of made it to your egg still
    teen_mom_89

Answer by teen_mom_89 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2008