• In the Spotlight:

What would your husband do or say? adult content

If he went down on you and after 5 min of being down there you start laughing. A friends of mine did that and she don't understand why he is mad. Can you help me so I can explain it to her.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 10:01 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe it embarrassed him. My Best friend said the first time her husband went down on her she was so tense she accidently farted in his face.. he was such a good sport he kept going, and acted as if nothing happened. She couldnt help but bust out laughing from her own embarassment
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 5:10 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Its probably a blow to his pride. What if it was the opposite situation? Bet she would be a little ticked
    lybra975

Answer by lybra975 at 10:04 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• LOL... I don't know...maybe it tickled her or something. Why does it have to be so serious? lol
    Maybe she felt like she was gonna fart in his face and the thought made her laugh. Or maybe he really sucked at it and she found it funny.Maybe she thought of something funny and she laughed.
    Maybe the thought of her thinking of something other than him being an oral sex god at the moment really pissed him off so now he's mad,lol. He'll get over it. Tell him to bend over...haha :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:04 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I think it would mess up with his pride since he doesnt now why she was laughing
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:05 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Why the heck is it taking him so long? I would have laughed too
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• It wouldn't deter my husband. He'd keep going. We always laugh and mess around before we settle in and get really serious.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I've started laughing in the middle of it before and he didn't upset. But then, he knows me really well, so he knows that I have a random mind and get weird thoughts all the time (usually at the wrong time lol). I can understand him being upset, but it just needs to be explained to him WHY she was laughing, if she wasn't laughing at him. If she just got a random thought, was ticklish, or whatever, she should tell him. At least he didn't have the experience my friend's husband did once. They were in that situation and she basically screamed my name lmao. We had gone out together that day to pick out her wedding dress, and the thought crossed her mind briefly and she moaned my name instead of his lol. He thought it was funny, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:13 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• He probably thinks she was laughing at how bad he was. My SO tries to make me laugh, I think its cute.
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 10:02 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Maybe she's ticklish... Being able to laugh with my Hubby at all times, even during sex is what makes our relationship the best to me!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:04 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• 1. Maybe she's ticklish 2. Maybe she wanted to let out a fart and couldn't help but think about the outcome of it...lol 3. Or maybe he just don't know how to eat pussy...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2010