weird feeling?

i was sitting at work and for about half an hour in 5 minute intervals i got this weird pain going "down there'. it didnt hurt but it was distinct. like sharp but without the pain...just very noticeable. its really hard to describe. what is that? im 18 weeks pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I noticed the same thing yesterday when I was at work, I sat down to feed a resident and I start to feel that too. I just figured it was something to do with stretching of the uterus.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 8:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i had the same thing but my doctor told me it was the baby kicking....so who knows...lol
    lessonlearned

Answer by lessonlearned at 9:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• its called lighting bolts its ur ligaments streaching i know this because i had to go to the hospital when i was about 18 weeks with the same problem also if u dont drink enough water that will make it worse
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2008