can i get pregnant if im im not ovulating and my partner ejaculates just a little sperm inside me?

my partner & ihad sex last night
he told me a little bit of sperm came out inside me
my period jus stopped on saturday
soo i dont think im ovulating
but is there any chance i could be pregnant of of that?

please i=noo mean comments
im jus asking a question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• YES you dont need to ovulate to get pregnant but it's the easy and best time to get pregnant is during ovulation
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• You can ovulate at anytime. Every woman is different. Some even ovulate more than once. So, yes, you COULD become pregnant.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 10:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• definitely yes. ANY day of the month you can. Sperm can live several days inside you.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 10:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Sperm can live in there up to 6-7 days. So if you ovulate any time in the next week, it's possible. Not likely, but possible.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:29 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• You DO need to ovulate to get pregnant. There has to be an egg that has been released from the ovary. But not everyone ovulates at the "normal" ovulation time every month. There is always a chance for getting pregnant at any time without any kind of birth control.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 10:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• oh my goodness girl yes you can!!!!
    xsbnix

Answer by xsbnix at 10:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• yep
    mommyfox03

Answer by mommyfox03 at 10:32 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• You most definitely can!!!! I suggest if your'e not prepared for that responsibility you can always go to your local pharmacy, and purchase the plan B pill called "The morning After" pill. It works effectively, (if you're not already pregnant) This pill inhibits you from conceiving. It is not a form of an abortion. This pill can not be used to get rid of an existing pregnancy, but just in case you were, there will be no harm to your fetus.. By the way if this situation took place last night it's best that you take the pill tomorrow you have up until 72 hours(3 days) and the sooner the more effective.. Pill may run you about $35-50 dollars... Hope this was any assistance.. Good luck..
    Tasha555

Answer by Tasha555 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• either way good luck
    HopefulMom2B08

Answer by HopefulMom2B08 at 11:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2010