Is anyone else sad that Heroes was cancelled?

mrs.coop

Asked by mrs.coop at 10:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• Very sad. I have a heroes tattoo. I've heard they will do a 2 hour closing at least.
    JenW777

Answer by JenW777 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• How long was it on the air for ? I have never seen it. It seems like a lot more shows are getting canceled now. I am going to see if Heroes is on Hulu. They show canceled series on there occasionally. I found a great show called Happy Town on there that got canceled after 8 episodes.
    HadleyAzure

Answer by HadleyAzure at 10:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Not I. I'm more upset that it didn't stick to the Season 1 formula throughout. It just seemed to get worse and worse with each Season. I didn't even bother watching last year. There are much better things to watch!
    Proudmumof2

Answer by Proudmumof2 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I enjoyed the show, but it was definitely all over the place. They killed off a character, then brought her back as another character? Oh well. It was fine while it lasted, but I believe it lasted too long.
    momtochelhawk

Answer by momtochelhawk at 10:56 PM on Aug. 17, 2010