Is it normal during pregnancy to want to not be with your spouse?

kashikirino

Asked by kashikirino at 10:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• um i had that it went away after a few weeks..i can tell you it was around the middle of my pregnancy that i felt that way..i blame it all on hormones! but yea its norm
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:43 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I say it is normal. With my last one I did not want my husband around me at all. I actually made him sleep on the couch, lol.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Yeah, it's pretty normal. I'll agree with jorjiegirl, it was also around the middle of my pregnancy. It went away, and then came back after we had the baby. But it went away when she was a few weeks old.
    momtochelhawk

Answer by momtochelhawk at 10:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I have not experienced that, but pregnancy hormones could make anything possible.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 10:49 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• YES! I didn't want to be around my husband at all...He worked LOTS of OT the checks were unbelievable =o)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 10:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• for me, definitely. and the bigger i get, the worse it gets. ugh.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 11:18 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Yes! I didnt really want him near me most of the time lol It was the same way weith all 4 pregnancies! Good thing he worked 70 hrs a week with this last one!!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 1:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

KaRaBaSsEtT