Since Timothy McVeigh was in the military.... if all muslim are responsible for 911 are all military personel responsible for Oklahoma city bombing?

I will post anonymous i already read the attacks on the poster who posted a similar question. if you are not white, republican and christian on CM you get attack. talk about censorship or at least an attempt to censor.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I get the logic here. According to the same principle of the Republican propaganda, yes all military are responsible for the Ok bombing. That is: just b/c you know of someone, in passing, through someone else, etc... aka. guilt by association.....doesn't mean you are like that person as well. so yes, I get your question. It's not about your quest. being stupid. To me at least, it's to make a point. How stupid does is sound to blame by this "guilt by association" principle!?

The pp who call the question as dumb, well just don't get it, obviously. Or they do, and are just that ignorant! I hate when double standards apply!!!
    Anonymous

• and you are?
    Anonymous

• all muslim's aren't responsible for 9/11...contrary to what people believe.
    Anonymous

• Wow...right off the bat people attack.....intresting...
    Anonymous

• No but people that are stupid and are uneducated will think there is a corelation....you can never win....
    Anonymous

• timothy mcveigh was 1 of 2 people who carried out that attack. part of a very small extremist group. however, there are entire muslim countries which hate Americans or non-muslims. it is a much much larger threat. the timothy mcveighs out there aren't going about making entire countries remove holocaust teachings in school, or blowing up airplanes full of hundreds of people or flying them into buildings, or building roadside bombs to murder our troops. the timothy mcveighs are tiny unorganized (on a large scale) flies. muslim extremists, however are part of a large, organized, brainwashed group of martyrs in search of murdering any and every one they can who doesn't fit into their definition of a proper muslim. your analogy is sorely lacking and is completely invalid.

Anonymous

• by your deduction, we should also hate all germans, japanese, koreans, vietnamese, the list goes on.
    Anonymous

• your analogy is sorely lacking and is completely invalid.

because you don't agree? please.

part of a very small extremist group.

you keep thinking that. read about it. extrimist groups here are everywhere and very large. one being the kkk another being those who bomb abortion clinics.
    Anonymous

• are you kidding me??? well I guess we should let the president know that his military is at fault for the bombing........ what is with this question?!?! i mean come on!!!!
    Anonymous

• well I guess we should let the president know that his military is at fault for the bombing......

only if you agree that Obama is responsible for 911.
    Anonymous