Would this make you mad too ?

This afternoon I got a call from a friend I havent really seen in awhile ( or talked to in awhile) ... She acted upset and wanted to know if I could babysit her 2 kids all night ( the youngest I have never even seen before) because she had a family emergency.

So she brings them and I have to admit they are no angels ( which i know, no kids are... but they are REALLY REALLY far from angels) ... I finally get the youngest to sleep around 9pm and then the oldest wants to talk to his mom, so i keep calling trying to get ahold of her and finally someone answers, and I realize she is at a party, and when she gets on the phone she is obviously wasted.

I understand sometimes moms need a break, but I definatly wouldnt have watched these kids if I knew she just wanted to get high ( which i think is disgusting) ... would that make you mad too?

( not to mention i am not getting paid and she sent no food or snakcs for them )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yea i would be mad to. its a sucky situation
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I would be really angry but look on the bright side, now you know to NEVER watch her kids again. She burned that bridge.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:47 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I'd definitely be really angry. I don't agree with getting high at all. I think it's even worse that she lied and said it was a family emergency. She burned that bridge, for sure.
    momtochelhawk

Answer by momtochelhawk at 10:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• WTH I wouldn't watch them no more for her. She too advantage of your kindness.Makes you wonder what she do with them when there is nobody to watch them and she really wants a hit.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Yeah, I would be pissed.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 10:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Wow that's beyond low of her! I would be furious!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• wow what a swell mommy. I would tell her what you told us and not to call you again.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:52 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Ick I would be mad but greatful they were safe with me. I used to babysit all the time for a girl bc I knew if I didn't that the baby might get hurt.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:00 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Karma will bite her in her high butt!!!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:01 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I would be calling CPS! I would also be telling your "friend" that she needs serious help.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:02 PM on Aug. 17, 2010