How does one get over the suicide death of a bestfriend of 26 years?

kkleywegt41

Asked by kkleywegt41 at 10:55 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Go to grief therapy!!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 10:57 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I'm not sure anyone on here will have the answer to that question hun. I'm so sorry about your best friend. Only you will know when you're at a point to coping with it better.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:59 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I have no idea, start by realizing that whatever your friend was thinking, what s/he did was not your fault and move forward from there.
    annabellelee

Answer by annabellelee at 10:59 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• One day at a time, knowing its okay to be angry and sad...Also dont bottle up ur emotions, and dont ponder on questions that cant be answered. Good luck to you.
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 11:02 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I cried for about a month straight. Talked about him all the time. Spoke with a grief counselor. Then just time...time makes it easier.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• It took me a long time to get over what I considered to be her betrayal. I was so angry at her, I couldn't understand how she could be so selfish. When I was going through a lot of personal and legal problems ( identity theft), she told me not to give up but she did. She left behind 2 beautiful children that will never know what a wonderful person there mother was. The only thing they'll remember is that there mother didn't love them enough to want to live.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 10:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2010