Do you know anyone in prison for homicide?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 11:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, a few people that I graduated from high school with.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 11:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Thankfully I can answer this question with a "no". That would really disturb me lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• My uncle.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 11:09 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Attempted homicide. My dh's cousin shot his landlord in the face because he didn't have the rent money. He then drove 250 covered in blood and showed up on my in laws doorstep. They of course turned him in. He has been sending them threatening letters for the past 8 years. As if it is their fault.
    I don;t really "know" him. I met him twice before he went to prison.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:10 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• nope
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• a second cousin (never met him)
    at least 2 people I went to school with
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:15 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Yeah I know of two people. One kid, who lived around the corner tried to rob a bank back in the 1980's and killed a teller. He was 16. Then a friend of mine, her brother, tried to rob a place where he was a security guard and killed the security guard on duty. They are both doing life sentences.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:15 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I know someone who's in prison for an homicide and yes that is a hard pill to swallow,especially if it's a love one.The person I know happens to be an in law of mine and the family was devastated when he was locked up and taken away.You really don't truly get over something like that,especially if it's a parent or a child,but over time you have to come to grips of the reality of the situation and try to keep that person going as well as yourself,see them through it even if you are against what they have done,because you never know where a person's head is at and what they were truly going through at the time of the crime...my motto on that is,never judge a book by it's cover...
    mommacalvin

Answer by mommacalvin at 11:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I know of 3... One that dated & murdered a friend of mine. One I dated. And the last one is the son of my mother's ex (arrested today.)

There COULD be more, but I honestly only know of those 3.

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 11:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Why yes I do as a matter of fact. He was an acquaintance, hate to call him a friend, but we hung out. He knew my kids, came to my house, met my mom etc. Needless to say it was a bit of a shock to hear that the torture and murder of 3 people in a shower stall was accredited to him. I even had homicide detectives in my house asking me questions about him but I honestly had nothing to tell them. This was about 7 years ago.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2010