Feeling suicidal.

I'm afraid because in the past I would think about it but thats as far as it would go for me because I'd think of my kids and know I couldn't do it.Now it feels so different..I feel trapped and the only way out for me is to die.I have no idea what to do and where to turn. I just feel scared.Any ever been here?

MAMAOF2ANGELS

Asked by MAMAOF2ANGELS at 11:17 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Health

• yes. you really need to get some professional help, it got me over the initial hump
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 11:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Don't do it. Your kids need you and they would be sad forever and never get over it! I'll pray for you
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• No is their something in specific that makes u feel this way
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 11:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• You need to seek help immediately.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 11:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• why do you feel this way.....dont feel that way think of every one that would miss you, think of what people will have to tell your kids, think of what they are gonna think or go threw bc you did something selfish, what they might go threw growing up maybe thinking it was their fault, if i were u i would seek help.

I tried to kill my self at the at 16 od on pills i just ended up getting very very sick......feeling ashamed in the hospital
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Yes! I can say I have felt that way. But I started to ask myself what was the root of those emotions. Maybe you're suppressing some bad feelings and you just someone to talk to in order to get closure and not to feel alone.
    kashikirino

Answer by kashikirino at 11:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Call the 800 number for suicide help. They are NON judgemental. After getting off Paxil cold turkey I felt suicidal, I was 5 months pregnant. If my husband wasn't around I would of killed myself. pLEASE message me if you need ANYTHING!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 11:26 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Sorry you are feeling this way! I will pray for you and your family honey! God has made each of us for a special purpose and plan and he has plans for each of us to prosper!! Show your children how strong you are! Keep thinking of them! That's great that you are thinking of your children! They are amazing I'm sure!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 12:16 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Depression can be an imbalance of hormones, like Postpardum drepression. The only way to feel better would be to regulate your hormones. To do this you need to speak with a doctor. They can check your hormone levels and help you to feel great again. Do NOT give up on life!! There are so many beautiful amazing things in this world that you havent seen yet!
    Go on vacation ! Go buy yourself something new! Play with your children! visit a different country! Try going to a church to meet new friends! You owe it to yourself and to your children to talk to a doctor. I will pray for you. God answers anyone who earnestly seeks his guidance and help.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 4:38 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yeah you should ask for help & if you have family near you like your mom then go to her & talk with her to let all your feelings out i hope you find what you are looking for but dont let your life go your kids are going to need you & i know you love them & want to be there for them
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:44 PM on Aug. 18, 2010