receipe for homemade pizza?

My children LOVE pizza and my son wants me to send it to school like everyday! lol The school doesn't allow resturant food so I need to make some somehow. Ideas?

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 11:17 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Food & Drink

• get the pilsbury refridgerated pizza dough.
    follow instructions and just use your son's favorite toppings
    really easy :o)
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I use the pizza dough that you can get at the Deli, cut up mozzarella from the cheese department ( better then the pre shredded stuff), and use canned sauce... the kind that has spices in it. I also cook it on a round pizza stone. Ohhh so good!! ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 11:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• You can buy the ready made pizza crusts and put any toppings and sauces you want on them. The crusts come in a lot of different sizes, wheat and white. They are really good. You can get them at any grocery store or walmart that I know of.

Or why couldn't you just bake up a ready made one from the freezer section? It isn't restaurant food.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:22 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• We make dough from scratch and buy peperroni and sauce and cheese at sam's.. we get SO MUCH use out of it. Cost is less than $1 per 14 inch pizza.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 11:24 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:33 AM on Aug. 18, 2010