Cravings

What was the craziest or weirdest craving you had during your pregnancy?

roxy0522

Asked by roxy0522 at 11:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have been putting cream cheese, taco seasonings, and green olives into my mini food processor and then spreading the blend on saltine crackers. I'm addicted! lol
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• dark chocolate. I hated it before and I hate it now. In fact I am not a huge chocolate fan at all. I also craved heath bars, and potatoes, french fries, couldn't get enough.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 11:24 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I constantly wanted taco pizza. not really weird, just annoying!
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 11:26 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Fried eggs with mayo.
    Normally the combo made me throw up but I was obsessed with it during my first pregnancy.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• this is embarassing but Fritos corn chips scoops with peanut butter! I just scooped up the peanut butter with the chips lol. Also I couldn't get enough of pretzels, watermelon,anything strawberry, even strawberry milk! Cream cheese on saltines was a fave early on to help ease nausea.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• mine was bolis its in spanish not sure how u say it in english its like ice cream but i had to have one every night and g to sleep with or i would want to throw up my bf hated it same thing in the morning i had to have 1 or i would throw up
    roxy0522

Comment by roxy0522 (original poster) at 11:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• weirdest thing was mashed potatoes with boiled and mashed carrots - together. with peas and corn with hamburger meat. mixed with sharp cheddar cheese and fried into a patty - a pinch of salt. the patty part didnt work well in the pan i used. but OH MAN it was good.

mashed potatoes were Biggggg. otherwise just random ass things like ice cream cone. cookie dough ice cream. those one cookies with fudge strips dunked in fudge/chocolate pudding... mmmm
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:28 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Cookie Crisp cereal

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:27 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• my craziest thing wa Chocolate fruit dip on dill pickles, had to be the whole ones like you get in a deli. I knew I was preggo even before I tested with my 4th dd when we had a company lunch and it was hot dogs, bb, chips, pickles and a chocolate fountain with fresh fruit. I had the urge to dip the pickle in chocolate and I wanted more. I had 3 people give me their pickles cuz everyone was laughing and I wilfed em down. Afterward I though "what I wierd thing to eat and like" went home told hubby tested that night and yep knew baby number 4 was on her way, lol! BTW I stillcringe thinking about eating that!
    lilpoet

Answer by lilpoet at 10:02 AM on Aug. 19, 2010