What's up with all the SN and numbers under Unanswered questions?

Not getting the point. If you're really that bored, answer and ask some of the other meaningless questions under Answers.

Ginger0104

Asked by Ginger0104 at 11:29 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• This is the crazy credits area are you lost...?
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• truly LOLing @ TL77
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 12:39 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• The Crazy for Credits group posts each others name and awards each other best answer. The numbers show how many that poster has awarded the other person, so they can keep track. It's fun, and you are welcome to join. Just post and ask to play.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:43 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• just remember crazy - some unanswered questions will be missed if you answer them - like me I thought I answered some of mine and the person just hasn't closed them out so I kept skipping them. if they are left unanswered I would have seen the zero and answered it - just another point of view to keep in mind.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 7:43 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• as another suggestion why not PM that person and tell them they have open BA's? is it too hard to do that instead of anwering them all yourself?
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 7:46 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Ginger, you are welcome to join us if you like, it is all good clean fun without breaking guidelines or rules, where do all these credits get you? away from the everyday stress and into a land of possibilities, it is a distresser, like any other game. I would much rather distress here than answer a meaningless comment where is not going to do any good.

Answer by older at 8:05 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• If the other questions in answers are meaningless why does it matter if we play these meaningless games? :) it all in good fun please do join! ALL are welcome :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:33 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Also I wanted to add after seeing the vast number of unanswered Q's I am going to work on getting that fixed.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 2:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Can I have BA? :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:54 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• you rockWell said Older....

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:52 PM on Aug. 18, 2010