How often do you clean?

do you clean your bathroom everyday??
twice a week?? how often do you clean your home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• deep cleaning like bathroom and floors is every week. approximately. but other stuff like dusting, tidying, and dishes and whatnot are every day.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 11:34 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i work full time and go to school full time i try to do it my 2 days off but if not my bf helps but the house on general probably 3 times a week
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 11:34 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• bathroom is a must every day here, i have a todler who is a female, but i also have ds and dh who some times piss on the rip of the toiliet makes me sooo mad, and as for the house every other day ill fully clean it and pick and do dishes every day..
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:34 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I usually clean my bathroom once a week. it's been a little longer, and it's driving me nutso. But I work around my husbands schedule and he has been on a midnight shift lately, so that limits me on what I can get done with my 2 1/2 year old running around and not trying to wake daddy. lol But, I typically do some cleaning around the house daily.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 11:34 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I am always cleaning, everyday. Deep cleans in the bathroom happen once a week, but I still wipes everything down daily. I also mop everyday.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I clean my house constantly. I deep clean, including the bathroom about once a week. However, we are in the process of moving, so I am letting my kitchen floor go.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Every day.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 11:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I clean my house everyday including sweeping. I mop 3-5 times a week and clean the bathroom about 2 times a week or whenever it needs it.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• a bathroom normally gets cleaned once a week, but with 4 kids, it gets spot cleaned several times a day!
    the floors get done daily. it is a must in the summer!
    laundry, every other day
    windows, rarely now, but often in the spring
    dusting...not often enough!
    my first goal is 3 meals a day and clean clothes for all(even if they have to get them out of the dryer : )) the baby eats whenever she wants!
    anything after that is icing on the cake!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• DeeMarie.......I know exactly what you mean!! I have 2 boys that pee everywhere but in the toilet. How hard is it to get that little stream of pee in the big hole?????

I clean daily......bathrooms, dishes, vacuuming, dusting. Kitchen floor gets done twice a week.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 11:55 PM on Aug. 17, 2010