what is the right thing to do?

I've invited a little over 2o people to my baby shower, but my baby regestry has about 15 items. We already bought furniture and stroller, and I can't find anything else in that store that we like or need... what should I do?
should I try to add more items, regester somewhere else or just leave it up to guests????

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 9:10 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• gift card, babies grow out of the little clothes pretty quick, you should be able to make a note on the registry
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 9:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• If it was me I would either just let them buy multiples and you can always take it back and get the cash and buy something somwhere of if you got a gift card back instead of cash you could use it online and get something that can only purchased online. Or make another registry somewhere else would be a great opion to but there is still a chance that people will by douple and not take it of the redgistry.
    ashleejo

Answer by ashleejo at 9:13 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• DIAPERS DIAPERS DIAPERS!!!!!!!!! LOL
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 9:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I would leave it up to the guest. I know at my baby shower no one even got me anything I had on my registry. If you have all the necessities just be grateful for whatever you get. Every little bit will help also you can always return what you don't want.
    filipinanphilly

Answer by filipinanphilly at 9:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Ask for fast food gift cards or other types of prepared meaks that can be frozen and reheated later. Trust me you won't feel like cooking for a few days after delivery. Or maybe they could offer to come do a load of laundry or baby sit while you grab a shower or a nap. Ok maybe not. But definitely food gift cards.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• diapers wipes clothes stuff like that things you cant have to much of lol ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:26 AM on Oct. 8, 2008