Is anyone else watching Teen Mom and sick of Farrah being so negligant with Sophia?

Farrah left her in the hallway in her car seat while she was moving into her apartment, she left her in the kitchen sink full of water, while she went into the other room, where Sophia turned on the hot water and burned herself, and tonight Farrah left her on her bed and walked out of the room talking to her banker on the phone and Sophia fell off the bed. I feel so bad for that poor baby. Farrah needs a parenting class now. I can't believe all this is happening on t.v. and the authorities aren't knocking on the door.

wildflowers25

Asked by wildflowers25 at 11:55 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• I do not think that she is responsible at all. She really needs to get it together. Why would they air that and make other Moms think it is okay? They should air CPS being called on her.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I agree I think Farrah really didn't grow up at all. She seems not to care about sophia.
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 11:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i said the same thing..an why havent CFSA stepped in an monitored this yet..cuz its scary watchin this on reallity tv..not a actor but real life..smh
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 12:00 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I believe that Farrah is doing the best she can given her circumstances. Her father is negligent and her mother is verbally and emotionally abusive and manipulative. I think that for being the age that she is that she is doing the best she can. Also, your lucky that YOUR parenting mistakes don't get caught on film. I'm sure that if they decided to film your life people would have a thing or two to say about how you raise your kids and the mistakes you make.

The one that i don't like much is Amber. Farrah just needs to use a little more common sense. But Amber seriously needs a parenting class and an anger management class and also some therapy (Farrah needs therapy too though).
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I understand things happen but there is a difference between an accident and plain stupidity.
    wildflowers25

Comment by wildflowers25 (original poster) at 11:59 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Amber and Gary are so annoying :( Farrah is lost poor thing...I watch this show and think wow!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:00 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Well, like I said, things happen. But I know not to leave my baby on my bed and tell her not to whine and walk out of the room. I know not to leave her in a sink of water and walk out of the room. I know not to leave her in a hallway or let her crawl on the balcony of my 2nd floor apartment. That girl needs to get her head out of her ass and get to a parenting class. I don't think blaming her parents excuses her on this.
    wildflowers25

Comment by wildflowers25 (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Stupidity is not a legal reason to remove a child from the home. ...not yet anyways. So until that becomes a law, Farrah will continue to raise her child.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:02 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yes, you know those things.
    But you were probably allowed to raise your kid from the start. Farrah's mother took over the moment Farrah brought her home. And even when Farrah was around and not out looking for boys Farrah's mother did everything. She has control problems and wanted to control how Farrah raises Sophia. So she just took over. Farrah doesn't know those things because her mother enabled her.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:03 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• No one suggested removing her from the home. I suggested a parenting class. Farrah, and all of her supporters need to quit blaming everything on her mother and remember Farrah needs to be an adult now. She is a mother now. I remember all the early episodes. Debra took over when Farrah ran around partying all night. So again, no excuses wash.
    wildflowers25

Comment by wildflowers25 (original poster) at 12:09 AM on Aug. 18, 2010