Your kids

What is the best thing about you kid?

pinkebabii

Asked by pinkebabii at 12:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i have so many..they are funny..they make me laugh from sun up to sun down..
    15 ds is the in house Dj
    13 dd is the in house Singer
    5 ds is the in house Rapper
    2 dd is the in house Dancer
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 12:04 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• #1 he has a heart of gold, very nurturing and he is very inquisitive about how things work!
    #2 he has a zest for life and loves to have fun, i am starting to see a bit of a clown in him!
    #3 says i love you so much with gusto and a great hug!
    #4 when he is good he is really really good...when he is bad he is really bad!
    #5 smiles so sweet, and so far only laughs for me : )
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:07 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Too many to count! I guess what I love mostly about my son is he's so loving, caring and sensitive. I love about my daughter best is she's ALWAYS positive and happy!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:07 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I love my precious angel baby boy because he is the joy of my life and he will be a great husband one day to his wife!! He is so loving, helpful, and caring , and smart as a whip, and LOVES his mamma! ha
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 12:32 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• He's perfect for me, and that's the best thing. He's like a mini-me and I truly feel like I'm the best mom for him. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:46 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• my children are the best for so many reasons. My daughter is 23 and has 2 children her life is pretty hectic but she always takes time to take care of me and we have alot of fun. My son is 19 and always on the go he's like a free spirit cant be in one place to long, but he always has time for me to watch a movie or talk, laugh whatever. I am very lucky.
    james416

Answer by james416 at 2:41 AM on Aug. 19, 2010