help

is it possible to be showing i am 5 weeks and 4days and also i feel bulges somtimes like the baby is already moving but it is so small so how could that be??this is my 3rd child also

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 12:02 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• they may be muscle spasms if that is only how far along you are. I have those often, but haven't felt anything like the baby yet!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 12:04 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Yeah my sister showed right away but the moving idk...
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 12:04 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i know i started to show earlier with my second child but it wasnt that early. you are prolly feeling gas and your intestines moveing around to adjust for space.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 12:05 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I was showing at that time with my first because I was so skinny! You are probably feeling your uterus growing or gas
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:06 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I've heard with thinner mama's for second or third pregnancies, they do feel the baby sooner, but not that soon. Baby's movements are so miniscule there's nothing to feel until 3-4 months usually. Unless you've got more than one baby, LOL maybe just nerves or gas.
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 12:08 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• maybe it is twins! my 3rd pregnancy was!
    maybe your uterus is saying...oh i remember what i need to do now!
    maybe you are bloated because of the hormonal changes?
    congratulations!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:09 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Have you had any c-sections? scar tissue can grow and connect organs together (adhesions) so when something moves, it tugs on a different organ in your body. For instance, I had adhesions from my uturus grow onto my intestines. So everytime my bowels moved, I would feel a tug. It reminded me a lot of when the baby would kick.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 4:04 AM on Aug. 18, 2010