What is your childs favorite book?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My 4 yr old daughter loves a baak called "Pinkalicious". We have read it to her so much that she has memorized the whole book.
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• My 15 month old loves this monster book at the daycare. I can't remember what it's called, but it first shows the monster's eyes then eyes and nose, then eyes, nose, and mouth, etc. He always pulls that book out!
    xraydri

Answer by xraydri at 11:18 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• My daughter has a series of books called "That's not my..." fairy or dragon or kitten or horse. They are touchy-feely books and loves them. The one problem is they are sold through a company not store, sort of like a tupperware thing. They have a wide selection of children's books. They have an occasional book fair at the college I attend, that's how I found them. The company is called UsBorne Books, I think you can buy them from their website if you're interested.
    drgnfly19

Answer by drgnfly19 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2008