Trying to conceive

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a while now. I had endometreosis removed 2 months ago,so I am praying that helped. Anyone had to go through the same issue?any advive?

arbnmom

Asked by arbnmom at 12:34 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I haven't had endometriosis, but since they cleaned out your uterus of it that would mean you're more fertile now. Good luck!
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 7:02 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• We tried for about 6 months for our 2nd baby and we weren't having any luck. I went to the doctor to get everything checked out, and was told I had endometreosis, and would probably need to go through surgery before we could actually get pregnant. I came home, told my DH the news, and we said we'd think about it. We weren't sure if we wanted to go against nature to have another baby and a week later we found out we were pregnant. So No, I haven't been in your exact situation, but my advice would be to just let nature take it's course. It will happen if it's meant to happen. GL
    mishmashmom

Answer by mishmashmom at 11:39 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I totally agree. I was apprehensive about doing the laproscopic surgery honey. I know that if it is meant to happen, then it will in Gods time
    arbnmom

Comment by arbnmom (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Aug. 18, 2010