SEX

What was the wedding night sex REALLY like? Be honest.

dorie84

Asked by dorie84 at 12:36 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm not even sure if I had sex on my wedding night..
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:39 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• We didn't do it, I was 9 months pregnant. We had an afternoon wedding at a state park and decided to walk around the park and do activities after the wedding. By the time we got back to the hotel room, we passed out as soon as our heads hit the pillows. We did do it the next morning though but that was awkward (we could never find good positions with my pregnant belly) and my doctor was calling because she wanted me to come in for amniocenteses. I told her when she made the appointment that I was getting married the day before and wouldn't be able to make it. Didn't stop her from calling though. Sorry I'm rambling...
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:43 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Amazing! It was the first time we did it without a condom so it felt like the first time, only twenty times better.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 12:52 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• It was great... =) I was surprised by the Hotel room that was rented for us, roses, candles, the works, it was sweet...
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 2:10 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• It was horrible at first because I'm allergic to warming lubricants and that was the first condom we used that night lol. I found out my allergy the hard way and spent an hour in the bathroom trying to wash it off. After that it was ok, I guess. It was the first time we had sex without a condom. Then again, sex was never even decent with my husband.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Nonexistent because we had a house full of guests, but a few days later we went on a mini-honeymoon and it was AMAZING. We hadn't had sex before that night either.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:28 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• lol we didn't have sex on our wedding night. we had lots of sex the night before (and the days before and after), but on our wedding night we enjoyed each other's company, enjoyed the luxuries of our downtown hotel room and room service, being extravagant, and talking all night. it was very special.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:07 PM on Aug. 18, 2010