Anyone looking....

for a great self tanner?? Does not turn you orange and streaky! Also does not stink! ha! Spray on and goes on non greasy!! Cannot beleive I have finally found one that WORKS!

arbnmom

Asked by arbnmom at 12:39 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I actually use the Jergens self tanner and I am pretty happy with it. GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 12:44 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Yeah, so did I. I love the Salon Bronze Self Spray Tanning System from Sally's! Someone recommended it this past summer and I have not stopped using it. It's so natural. I only spray my legs, but I love it!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:47 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• that's great ladies! I have used both and neither worked right for me! ha!I know how important it is to have a good self tanner! ha! thanks for sharing!
    arbnmom

Comment by arbnmom (original poster) at 12:49 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I've been searching for a good self tanner for years with no luck. I don't remember the Jergens stuff ever working for me. The spray ones left streaks and so did the lotions and gels. I haven't tried the mitten things, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:35 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I use an all natural self tanner and its very light. I get it from Arbonne, a health and wellness company!
    arbnmom

Comment by arbnmom (original poster) at 10:33 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I use Jergens
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:50 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Jergens
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:39 AM on Aug. 20, 2010