I need a creative way to put this in my son's room.

I love this poem and say it to my son at night. I want to put it in his room on a plaque or something but I can't figure a creative way to do it. It doesn't have to match his room which is done it animals.
LEEP, sleep, beauty bright,
Dreaming in the joys of night;
Sleep, sleep; in thy sleep
Little sorrows sit and weep.

Sweet babe, in thy face
Soft desires I can trace,
Secret joys and secret smiles,
Little pretty infant wiles.

As thy softest limbs I feel,
Smiles as of the morning steal
O'er thy cheek, and o'er thy breast
Where thy little heart doth rest.

O the cunning wiles that creep
In thy little heart asleep!
When thy little heart doth wake,

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 12:40 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• People usually print poems out on nice paper and frame them.

GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 12:41 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• If you are handy with crafts, I would make a sampler with the poem on it embroidered on Aida cloth, which is counted cross stitch. It is easy to do. You buy a piece of Aida cloth, I would suggest size 14, which is 14 blocks to an inch. Get some graft paper and do the poem on it first. One block on the graft paper is related into a stitch that becomes a part of the letter in the poem. You could then make a boarder around the edge, sign your name and date, then have it framed. I did one for each of my children. I did their favorite lullaby. Even though they are all grown up, they still have them in their new homes.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 12:48 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I was going to suggest cross-stitch as well, I have a poem/prayer I've done for my nieces rooms. There are tons of different styles of alphabets you can choose from, and borders for it as well, you could even find one that incorporates animals if you want.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:54 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• If you're good with Photoshop you could take a picture of him sleeping, change it to Sepia, then type out and layer the poem over the picture of him sleeping (so you can still see his face obviously), print it out at Target, then get a nice frame to hang it in.
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 12:55 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Oh I like the picture idea. Thanks ladies!
    SaraP1989

Comment by SaraP1989 (original poster) at 1:02 AM on Aug. 18, 2010