you know your husband or SO is a nerd whennn

he writes you a poem in elvish? Oh my god it was beautiful and it was a first since before i met him that he wrote anything... he wrote it in elvish then in english for me. i love it so much.

but for anyone else on the planet there is the question of elvish?... not french or something typical... noo my boyfriend is rare.

what kinds of really cute things does your hubby or SO do that is adorable and wonderful however alittle nerdy?

btw i am on cloud nine sorry.

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 1:02 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine likes to wear a jester costume complete with a hat that has bells on it and curly green shoes to the Renaissance Faire every year. Yep..that's my man right there.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:06 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• When we were dating in the early 90s, Sam got it in his head he was going to buy me 4 rings. Ruby, emerald, sapphire, and then the diamond engagement ring. He did over a couple of years, which was really really sweet.

Just had to ignore his logic of using the RGB color scheme that when all three are combined makes white. He's such an engineering nerd!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 1:11 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Oh, I would love it if my hubby wrote me a poem in elvish, lol. He would ever, but that's ok too.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 1:06 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• he also wants me to make him peanut butter cookies cut out in the shape of hands lol!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baAy7BuDhqc&feature=fvst twisted but comical.. but soo twisted :|

we r are kind of odd.. we also said when i get very pregnant (with the first) he will be fat too so we can make whale noises to eachother - he was my walrus and i was his manatee or something... lol i took my son home in a walrus onesy.
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 1:07 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• LMAO! Elvish! Haha. Not my SO, but another guy I know is always using this fancy old school speak, and I told him to knock it off with the dragon talk. Then he busts out with something in Elvish. I had never heard of it! LOL. That IS really sweet of your hubby, though. JMK is kinda nerdy, but I can't think that he's done anything in that manner. Haha.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 2:25 AM on Aug. 18, 2010