how

how do i make it to the docs apt the anticipation is driving me crazy on knowing if the baby is ok and every thing is going normal my doc won't see me until i am 10 weeks.. so far no bleeding just a little cramping here and there but the wait is driving me crazy how did u ladies do it????

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 1:10 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you're worried, go to a doc or midwife that will see you now. As far as an ultrasound though, you really can't see and problems until 11-12 weeks.

If you don't have a history, take a deep breath! I'm sure everything will be fine.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:13 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I actually didn't have my appointment until I was 13 weeks preggo... I didn't know I was that far along. I was more just waiting for a miscarriage (it was my first, and I'm pretty pessimistic)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Try to keep yourself so busy you won't have time to think about it. Buy a baby book/memory book and write about your pregnancy. Buy things to decorate the Baby's room with. Think of names. Enroll in a lamaze class. You have many months to go- try to make this enjoyable instead of worrying/stressing.

I wish I could redo my pregnancy. I spent way too much time worrying and what if'ing everything. Just relax and enjoy, what will be, will be :)
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 2:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• don't worry :)
    that baby is fine! if you aren't bleeding you're good... the cramping is pretty normal :)
    keep busy
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:17 AM on Aug. 18, 2010