Can I check my carseat at the airport?

planning on flying in the next few months and i'm trying to figure out how to take my carseat with me

theblindheroiks

Asked by theblindheroiks at 9:24 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Travel

• you can put it under the plane, it's not considered one of your luggage limits...does that make sense? what i mean is, if you have a limit of 2 luggages under the plane, a carseat doesn't count. so you can have 2 luggages and a carseat. hope this helps
    Anonymous

• Yes you can check it. But you can also take it with you on the plane & have your child sit in it.. That's what I did & it worked out wonderfully. He slept the entire flight & it was 6 1/2 hours!
    megs1228

Answer by megs1228 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• if u check the airlines website under the checked luggage it will tell u. continental airlines u can check them for free ( i read it on their website since we are flying with them and i wasnt sure either). u can use them on the plane just make sure its "aprroved for aircraft"
    CAarmywife

Answer by CAarmywife at 1:46 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• are,nt you to have one on the plane.
    madcat500

Answer by madcat500 at 10:13 AM on Oct. 8, 2008