Movement and Pain in stomach But Not Pregnant

Ok... lately I have been having what feels like fetal movement in my stomach.. But I know for a fact I am not Pregnant then just about 5 or 6 minutes ago I had a sharp pressure type pain like on the lower left side of my stomach and it cramped and hurt. What could this be??? I know I am not pregnant I had a period like 1 1/2 ago to 2 weeks ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Health

• gas?
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:26 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• It could be gas. Unless you get that a lot. I have a hernia and if it pops out, I am stilled by a cramp, but once it shifts back in place, it looks like a baby is moving there. It could also be that.
    bubsiclesmom

Answer by bubsiclesmom at 1:30 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Well not that I was embarrassed by this question I just feel weird about it but the movement feeling has happened a lot the pain hasnt this was the first time I got the pain.
    Ashton91005

Answer by Ashton91005 at 1:32 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• not to be rude, but u can have a period ( or period like spotting) while pregnant.
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 1:35 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Have you been pregnant before? I had a similar symptoms. My OBG explained that you may have felt these things before pregnant and never thought anything of it. But now that you've had a baby, thats all you can relate it too.

Also, have you had a C-section? Or Endomitriosis? Scar tissue can grow between organs/adhease to organs. So when your... well, when you bowels move, you can feel tugging from the scar tissue (if scar tissue has grown around your upper/lower G.I.). Which can feel like fetal movement/kicking.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 1:37 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I have had two C-sections.. that might be it... I know their can be bleeding/spotting while pregnant.. But I usually can tell when I am.. or least the last two pregnancies I had
    Ashton91005

Answer by Ashton91005 at 1:39 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I just had a Laparoscopy for exactly that problem. I had an emergency c-section that ended up being vertical (a line from my belly button allllll the way down) And unfortunately the scar tissue grew out of control. The found that my intestines had connected to my ovary (adhesions) . They cut away the scar tissue and its feeling a lot better. But the down side of scar tissue is it grows as a result of surgery, and the only way to get rid of it is to have surgery. It can end up being a vicious cycle.

http://pregnancy.emedtv.com/cesarean-section/adhesions-and-c-sections.html
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 2:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I get that feeling like a week before I am getting ready to have my period actually...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:27 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i would go check that out to see if your ok call your doctor
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2010