curious

is adominal pain normal it hits me sometimes for a few secs then it's gone so far it has not been severe just annoying sometimes cuz it catches me of guard or while i am moving around and i just dont want it to be a etopic or tubal or misscarrage

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 1:25 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? I was going to say round ligament pain, but that happens around 20 weeks.

Your uterus starts stretching from the beginning and can cause some abdominal discomfort. I'm sure that's all you're experiencing - especially if this isn't your first pregnancy.

Call the doctor if you're worried or the cramping is followed by bleeding.
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 2:47 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i agree, could be round ligament pain... I got that mostly in my first and early in my second trimester from over-exertion... just rest, put your feet up and it should diminish
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:13 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i am 5weeks and 5days
    wiggsbabe

Comment by wiggsbabe (original poster) at 11:29 AM on Aug. 18, 2010