Ladies, I could really use some support right about now! Breakup ahead!

my boyfriend of 4 years officially declared that he needs some free time and space for himself, and that he is going to move back in with his mother so that he will no longer have to pay rent/bills etc, which means that i will either have to move back home with my mom or quickly find somewhere else to live in the next month or so. he said the pressure of paying bills and being broke is too much for him and he fees that going back home would save him loads of money and he would have all the time in the world to hang out with his buddies. but im no idiot, i can sense that he just doesnt want to be with me anymore. he says he needs to get out of the situation to see clearly. i say he is looking for an out. i dont think he has the same feelings for me anymore. i am sad but im trying to wish his ass goodbye bc he doesnt deserve all the love i have for him. im FURIOUS inside and now hes trying to recant a little but i dont buy it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• if he told you this is a worthless pile x . x

and do you have children together?

bills will never end lol his ass will figure that out fast
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:30 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Do you guys have children together?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I am sorry you are going through this. I don;t know him, but he strikes me as a very immature person. When you are in a committed relationship, financial issues are part of being an adult. As much as you may want him back, I think you should take time and find out how to take care of yourself. You just may find that in a short time, you will be better off without him. Hugs, keep us posted. G-d Bless.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 1:34 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• group hugHe sounds like someone who needs a wakeup call.... it's called being an adult... I'm sorry you have to deal with this..... they have places you can post adds for roomates... do you have children? GL hun!!

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:37 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• You will be better off without him. When God closes a door, he opens another. He has something better in store for you. Take care and let us know how you are doing!

I would like to invite you to my group. The Chat Room.

I can show you a way to make some extra cash quickly. Contact me if I can help! Take care!
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 1:46 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Throw him back in the pond. He's not grown up enough yet.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:51 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• do you guys have kids together?

whether you have kids or not, he seems like a little boy. let him go back to his mom's house. but don't you dare ever take him back. be forward with him and say "when you leave this apt, you leave this relationship. i'm smart enough to know that you moving back with your mom is saying you want to be single again." you're better off without him. and if you have kids, immediately file for support legally & talk to his mom so he can't hide behind her. he sounds like a loser to leave you high and dry like that. be glad that he's gone.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 1:53 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• How old is he?
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:12 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• He needs to grow up!! This is the real world and bills need to be paid! His mommy is gonna pay for everything for him again? Does he think that bills just magically stop?
    Let him go. As hard as it is, you can find a real man who loves and respects you...and pays his own bills!!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 8:02 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yeah, please cut him loose. if yall have kids together and he is pulling this stunt now imagine what he would do later. let him go running back home to mommy and you focus on your kid and taking care of them. good luck and be strong, drop the loser and his baggage
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 9:03 AM on Aug. 18, 2010