detox diet

Has anyone ever tried a detox diet?

Apple_Pie2010

Asked by Apple_Pie2010 at 1:29 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• no, they don't seem safe to me
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:44 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yes, and it was amazing. I bought an all natural detox body cleanse. Everyone needs to do it at least 3 or 4 times a year to get all the toxins out. I would love to share with you about my 7 day cleanse that helped me to feel better, and lost 4 pounds in that week..I also had another lady to lose 10 lbs in a week beause she had more toxins obviously.
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 10:43 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I did and had great results.

I lost 18 lbs last summer and have kept it off for over a year. I used a healthy nutritional rebalancing program and did change my lifestyle.

For more info - http://www.simplecleansing.com

I am happy to answer questions if you message me through cafemom or email me - my contact info is on the site I posted above.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 5:21 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Yes, I did the Shakeology 3 day cleanse. It was great, I wasn't starving & didn't feel sluggish, and lost 7 lbs. Very healthy way to detox.

Message me if you would like more info ... or read about Shakeology here www.myshakeology.com/teamjacobs
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 7:04 PM on Aug. 22, 2010