Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Brown spots on my face!!!

I noticed a couple of months ago that I had some new "beauty marks" on my face. My doctor said it was from my meds I take. How can I lighten or get rid of them? I am naturally tan. I don't need darker spots on my face. Please help!!!

Answer Question

Asked by beaniesmommy04 at 1:34 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

Level 9 (290 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Selective Microdermabrasion or a chemical face peel? I would call around to dermatologists or even some day spa's and ask if they could give you a free consultation, to see if they could even help.

    Answer by stenhouse_baby at 1:54 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

  • I would see a Dermatologist.

    Answer by sstepph at 10:50 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

  • I agree with sstepph.

    Answer by cynprz at 10:39 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Beauty & Style
Anyone looking....

Next question overall (Diet & Fitness)
detox diet