i havent been on my birth control for 5 months and my period was only 3 days last month but this month it was a week late and i think only 3 days. its not really heavy. my stocmach is really senstive and my ribs and below my ribs i have been having pains and lower back pains. i felt nauea and like i was goin to throw up my food and i had heartburn and acid reflux alot too. my moods have really wacked out too.

jesscott

Asked by jesscott at 1:51 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• take a pregnancy test
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:52 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yup, take a pregnancy test. if you don't believe the results, wait another week or two and take another one.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 1:55 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• sounds like pregnancy to me, but the signs your having could just be all in your mind depending on how long its been
    R0ddyzRide0rDi3

Answer by R0ddyzRide0rDi3 at 2:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Oh I get it youve been on bc for 5 months. The only way to be sure is threw a blood test. Go to a clinic tomorrow and get a free preggers test.
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 2:02 AM on Aug. 18, 2010