Could i be pregnant, or is it the pills?? adult content

i have been taking my birth control since october 2009 and me & my boyfriend have unprotected sex all the time, jus recently while i've been ovulating he has ejaculated inside of me, this past weekend i missed my period 3 dayz so tonight i took all 3 pills at once, a little while later i noticed i was spotting, so is it most likely from the pills or could i possibly be pregnant?? thanx everybody

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Why would you take all three pills at once?? You could possibly be preggo. Pills aren't 100% effective. Buy a hpt and test yourself asap. The sooner you know the more options you have and the healthy you and the baby will be.
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 1:56 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Well, first of all, if you ARE pregnant, taking that many hormones at once is just purely idiotic, it will not prevent a pregnancy from implanting (you should not be using it like Plan B) and it could do a lot of harm to the baby.
    Stop taking your BC, stop having unprotected sex, and wait for your period. If you don't get it at all, take a home pregnancy test. The spotting could very well be implantation bleeding, so you should definitely NOT be taking your birth control pills!!!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 7:20 AM on Aug. 18, 2010