i'm 6wks and 4dys and i've been feeling mild cramping and almost like pressure "down there"... anyone? i don't have insurance for about 2 more wks so can't see the doc yet...

BabySiu2

Asked by BabySiu2 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's usually normal, if you experience dizziness or anything else with it.. or pain on one side then go to the doc even without insurance, they can't deny you. Your preggo!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Cramping is perfectly normal during the first trimester. Hell, I'm 35 weeks and I'll still cramp here and there. As far as the pressure, I'm not sure what that is as early on as you are. Is there a free nurse line available in your area that you could call? I agree with the first poster....if it get's severe or you have any of the symptoms she mentioned go immediately!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 10:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2008