Do you believe in ghosts?

If so why? Have you seen one? I do believe in them. Somethings you just cant explain.

beaniesmommy04

Asked by beaniesmommy04 at 1:55 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was just about to ask that question. No bashing but I have seen and talked to ghosts.
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 1:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I sure do. I have seen one. It was of my grandfather in an old military uniform. He was stepping on my grandmothers porch and then he vanished.

Later that night I told my grandma about it. Apparently my grandfather had passed away on my Moms 7th birthday as soon as he got home... Right on that porch.

Creepy, I know.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 1:58 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I'll admit I have seen things that I cannot explain. But from a religious stand point, I don't understand what they were. My bible study teacher told me once that it would make sense for demons to appear as ghosts.
    " Since ghosts sort of contradict what the Bible says. If you saw a ghost, wouldnt it make you question the bible?"

After she explained it to me that way, it made a lot of sense.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 2:08 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Yes I have been able to see ghost since i was a little girl about 7 and my grandmother could too and so can my son that's 14 he's been able to see them since he was little also but we never knew because he didn't think anyone would believe him so just these past 3 yrs we've known that he's seen them for years and we have even seen some of the exact same things and didn't know it until recently because I don't tell him when I see things because he is really afraid of them so when he comes to me or his dad we just talk to him and tell him it will be ok.
    dnhines2002

Answer by dnhines2002 at 2:11 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I have seen and heard all sorts of things and my sisters house seems to have alot of activity ....so she is out of town and so I stayed the night at her house alone...now I do not scare easy but for some reason I felt like something heavy was watching me. following me...I was so scared!! I had to have a few of her beers to relax enough to go to bed. lol, I do not want to spend the night there again for a long time....
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:25 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I SURE DO AT TIMES I FEEL MY HUSBAND SPIRIT,,,,
    luvmycruzboyz

Answer by luvmycruzboyz at 3:03 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I sure do. I have 2 here at the house,a child and a male.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:11 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i sure do... when i was a little girl, i use to see a little girl standing at the end of my bed and when i got together with hubby, i have seen his deceased grandfather and his uncle (also desceased) in his grandmother's house. where i live now, i don't think there is any ghost here but sometimes i feel a strange presence around.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:15 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I do believe in ghosts. I have seen and experienced a few things.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:47 PM on Aug. 18, 2010