Guys we are going to have another problem here soon if we dont agree...

To fix it since it is us causing it. I know all we want to do is have fun I know I do but if we are going to play the name game we need to do it right. There are too many unanswered questions opened from this section. I was going to go answer them just to get them off the list but there are too many. I went through 2 pages and realized the ridiculousness of it.Even though C4C isn't a group I think we need some guidelines. What do you say?

crazymom21

Asked by crazymom21 at 1:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• I close all mine can I get BA? :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:30 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• How do you find these unanswered questions? I am so confused.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:03 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I think something is wrong with it. It only shows 13 unanswered questions.... there's gotta be more than that!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 3:48 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• anon it is a distress er for a lot of us, but for the op, you are right way too many questions need to be closed.

Answer by older at 7:30 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• The other day when I checked we had almost 500 open questions. I want to go through them and PM those people asking them to close them, lol. I would not want the ones trying to get certain awards closed though.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I will forget if it take u to long to respond.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:21 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I always check my ?'s daily & close out any that have been answered. I agree, I stopped playing cuz of this, it just got so tedious to wade thru pages & pages & pages
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:46 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yeah, like nyx7 said, when your looking to answer a Q? but its a best answer Q? for the same person 100 times, I actually answered a few not for me before and got the BA! LOL
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 10:38 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I totally agree
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Holy Cow 500. Well I went to make sure that I was not a culprit and I have all mine closed.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2010