naha. i just meant to say that i have been on birth control for 5 months. lol i dont know if i could be pregnant or it could just be systomps from gettin off the birth control. i took two tests last week and they said negative. i was goin to go to the doctor to get a blood pregnancy test but i cancled it cuz i started my period. do yall think i should still make another doctor appt? adult content

jesscott

Asked by jesscott at 2:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, what do you have to go on to think that you're pregnant? What symptoms?
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 2:02 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Yeah make another dr app if your not comfortable and think you may be pregnant.
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 2:03 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• cuz i had lik systomps like sick to my stomach and senstivity to my stomach and my sides hurting where my ribs are and lower back pain and my period being late and not really last that long like i thought it would. lol
    jesscott

Comment by jesscott (original poster) at 2:07 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i'd schedule a doctor's appt anyway. even if you're not pregnant, at least you could get an opinion on all those symptoms you have listed. good luck! =)
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 2:30 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I don't think you're pregnant. If you skip your next period, and you have a positive HPT, then is the time to call the doctor.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 7:10 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I would wait. Sometimes our mind plays plays tricks on us when we want to be pregnant...and we take every little thing as a sign.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 10:44 AM on Aug. 18, 2010