i have had 3 miscariages ,one stilberth and pne living child,how do i keep losing my pregnancy?

before my living child,i had a misscariage,then 7 years later had another one,6months after that i was pregnant again i was 7 months pregnant and lost it then 3 months later i had misscarried again.why does this keep happening to me?

debra1

Asked by debra1 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• No one can answer that question. It's the infamous "why do bad things happen to good people"... We had a stillborn too and I'm so sorry that you keep going through this. One thing to be thankful for is your one living child, thank GOD you have this one preicous child. Some women have none, some women go through all this pain and have nothing there to show for it and comfort them. When the time is right, you will have another baby. Honestly, God is the one who decides these things. Not that I'm pushing, but if you are christian then pray about it non stop. I'd also check with your doc and make sure everything is okay, sometimes having a D&C helps get things "workign" again, also check your thyroid
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2008