sexual question, plz dnt read if easily offended

after i had my first son i had to get stitches n i felt tighter, but after i had my daughter i didnt have to get stiches, n i dont feel tight enough dwn there for my hubby. i do kegal exercises but exactly how many should i do? I ask him bout it n he says iam tight but, i dnt want him jus sayin that to make me happy.

Mrs.Ferri

Asked by Mrs.Ferri at 2:36 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I dont know so heres a bump!
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 2:38 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Kegels are good no matter what, when I read about them on line it said to do three sets of 20 reps. You can also go online to find out. and babycenter.com has all the info on them.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:39 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• .. Let me TMI my post...

Ok, so If you are doing Kegal's and not seeing the results you want...they have.. well, weights to help with that. I know, that is very strange. I have never tried them. But my Hubs and I went to an Adult store and I saw them. The employee told me the balls are for you to put in your va jay jay, and sqeeze so they dont fall out. *theres a string attached too*

Apparently there are other devices to use as well:

http://www.revirgination.net/kegel_exerciser.html

stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 2:40 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I have had 5 kids and my dh has never complained and we are very honest with each other.. I think you're thinking it's lose but it really isn't.. But hell do the kegels all day long..lol
    Mazie0723

Answer by Mazie0723 at 2:49 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I had stitches after having my son and it felt tighter too but that was too tight then. Try the squeezes during sex too while he's inside.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 3:27 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I don't think there's like a set number you should do....try to do them frequently throughout the day. Do like 10 sets of 20. Also, it's probably all in your head that it's not tight enough! I know it doesn't take much for something to set us off that we are not good enough, pretty enough, strong enough, smart enough, tight enough...get what I'm saying? We all have issues and most of them are in our own heads! I suggest you just try to let it go.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 7:33 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• None of this makes one whit of difference. More lies, myths, and deceptions!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:48 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• NannyB. is absolutely, 100% wrong there. Kegels are important, not just for vaginal matters but bladder matters as well. Unless you love having stress incontinence, do Kegels.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:19 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• do as many kegels as you can. also, you can get some ben wa balls, they are weighted tiny balls that you put in your vagina and squeeze to keep them up there, that helps build your pc muscles. i have the balls and i use them, think they are awesome.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 8:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• a long time ago i read that having kids actually makes a woman tighter - something about the muscles used in childbirth and how the body puts itself back in shape. stitches on the outside don't have anything to do with the inside. stop worrying about it...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2010