For people that are TRYING TO CONCEIEVE)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to let you guys know, if you are having trouble.. I am now 7mnths preg. but i have been there and done that, took us a while to get pregnant. we used Geritol complete. its a pill (vitamin)u can buy at any walgreens or rite-aid , not sure if its at walmart or not. but i bought a bottle. used it once a day everyday and did a reg workout routine 3 days a week .. and it worked! I think i used it for about 2-3 weeks and it worked.. of course u have to know ur most fertile days and have sex on those days. ( another tip when having sex, lady on bottom prop a pillow or two underneath ur buttox lol to prop u up some) and after he comes inside u prop yourself up a littlemore and stay there for aprx 30mins. whoever is iwlling to try my technique let me know and keep me updated .. just thought i would share my tip to others, since someone else gave this tip to me when trying.! it worked for me. GL :)

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 2:40 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Thanks for the tips.
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 2:41 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• and......don't get up to go pee!!!! You need as many of those swimmers as possible and going pee kills alot of them.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:51 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yup babyangel you are rite! thanks
    Armywifelovely

Comment by Armywifelovely (original poster) at 2:53 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• thanks I think i may just try this you had answered my question with this I will let you know if I have any luck
    jgwilliams

Answer by jgwilliams at 3:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i will try it myself i am also on metformin which is a fertility medicine.so once a day i ovulate on the 22nd i think i wish just pray about it
    sexylady35

Answer by sexylady35 at 12:44 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Take vitamin c, vitamin e and zinc!
    a-mee

Answer by a-mee at 7:37 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• thanks this will help many of us
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 1:13 AM on Aug. 20, 2010