"Alejandro" what the heck is lady gaga singing about, I don't get it?

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 2:42 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's about the church's oppression of gay people. If you watch the video, all the men are dressed provocatively and attached to strings like puppets. The strings signify the hold that the church has on gay people. If you replace "She" with the idea of church or religion it makes more sense. She pretty much explained it all very recently. It has NOTHING to do with ex boyfriends. Right before she sang the song she made a speech about how if Jesus loves everyone then that should include gay people. She said that God is non-judgmental therefore the church should not be. It's a statement against gay discrimination.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 2:56 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Teen age love with a a different race that is forbidden in her family. I think. lol. thats what i got. it alo so roberto and fernando.
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 2:46 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I think it's about a man..
    Mazie0723

Answer by Mazie0723 at 2:46 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Glamourina is right...and honestly...I think Lady GaGa is very bold. If God truly loved everyone like people claim, that love should include gay people being he created them.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:08 AM on Aug. 18, 2010