rockband the game

anyone else here completely obsessed with it!? lol I love this game sooooo much! really excited about rock band three cant wait for the stringed guitar annnd the keyboard!!

jgwilliams

Asked by jgwilliams at 4:35 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• Never heard of it.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 5:10 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• My kid absolutely love it!! My DH and I tried to play, but neither of us is very good. He is a musician - the drum set is too small and doesn't have enough symbols/drums for him to hit (he doesn't know what to do with himself!) and the guitar doesn't make sense. The kids laughed at us the last time we attempted it!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:44 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• My 17 year old son is like a heroin addict when it comes to rockband and guitar hero. I'm ready to pitch the drum kit out the door...he makes us crazy with it. We've only had to replace it 4 times.... He did win the guitar hero battle at his high school, which was cool...but it has really gotten out of control!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 9:05 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• never heard of it
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:29 AM on Aug. 19, 2010