How do i know if my husband is cheating on me

He works out of town for two weeks and is only home one wek at a time. I trust him but how do i know what is realy going on there.

outoftown

Asked by outoftown at 4:51 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• First of all, you don't trust him or you wouldn't be asking this question.

Secondly, there are some signs, but you don't want to go on a witch hunt.... in other words, you don't want to read a list of signs and then look to see if you can see them, because then you might get paranoid and you will definitely find reasons to be suspicious. Is there anything that's making you uncomfortable or concerned? If so, talk to him about it. If that doesn't reassure you, maybe follow him, or ask someone who knows him. That's the best I can say. Good luck!

And WHY is this in TTC?!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 5:02 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• you just have to trust him. REALLY trust him, not pretend trust then ask this type of question where it's obvious you don't really.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:40 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• You don't, unless you catch him cheating, he tells you , or a women tell you he is cheating.  You should just trust him tell then.

Answer by louise2 at 5:43 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I think this is coming from missing him and feeling insecure in your relationship. I personally, would not support my husband working out of town. I didn't get married to be alone.

My advice is to talk to him. Tell him you need more of his attention and more of his time.
    jacejenkins

Answer by jacejenkins at 5:49 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• snoop through his things when he gets back? double check what he says to see if he is telling the truth? flat out ask him if he is cheating on you? something is going on to make you doubt. good luck
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 8:53 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• You have to trust him. If he does something that makes you wonder, ask him directly whats going on. It's probably hard on him being away from you as well.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:36 AM on Aug. 18, 2010