Team mom issue, please help :) I might choke this woman....trying to stay calm

This is a long but I will try to make it short and sweet,
I divorced 5 years ago, I am the custodial parent 4 our 2 kids, I also have a 2 yr old from my current relationship.
My son is 9 & plays football for the last 5 years.
The first year I did EVERYTHING for football, went to all the practices and games. Second year my ex and I did 50/50, the 3rd year my ex was a coach so I went to games, 4th year my ex only went to games didn't coach I went to games but not practices b/c the baby was to small to be out in the night air. I paid for it every year except last year, I made him pay, he was behind on child support.
The problem: I paid for it, I signed him up, I am there for almost every practice. The team mom is purposely excluding me. I have the same email as every other year, I don't get them, last night was picture form had out and I didn't get one. I asked for one and she played stupid and said what form?
What should I do?

sunshinesray

Asked by sunshinesray at 6:35 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Ask her again, be very direct but polite. Say there was a picture form that went out via e-mail and I didn't get one, Jane told me her family received one. Is there a reason I'm not receiving any emails? because my address hasn't changed.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:52 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I'd call her out on it. What I would say is this. I don't care if you like me or not. But by not letting me know what is going on you're hurting a child not me. How would you feel if it was your child being hurt like this from an adult who was acting like a child themselves. If that doesn't get her attention then go to the coach from there a board member or the board of the league. If that doesn't help then try to find another league he can play on. You both don't need the aggravation.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 6:53 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I agree with RyansMom -- be very firm but polite. You don't want to outright piss her off. Make sure she has your correct e-mail address, and see if she can give you approximate dates for forms that will be coming out in the future.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 7:00 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Seriously I would say the h3ll with her and ask the other mom that received the e-mail if she would please forward it to me so the I would be able to order pictures. then when you see the FootBall Mom at a game, give her the form and politely talk to her about it. If she decides to play stupid then I would take it to Head League Person and let them know what's going on.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:15 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I need to add this,I wasn't getting emails, I sent a email to the leagues contact person to see what was going on, she confirmed my email address and said she would forward it to the team mom. A few days went by, my ex's current wife sent me an email telling me practice was canceled.I email the contact person again to confirm it has been canceled and that I am not getting emails. She says yes it has and she doesn't know why I'm not getting them and sent another one to the team mom, but would also include me on her emails so I wouldn't miss anything about practices. They finally start from the team mom. Exact words from last night, (Me) Can I get the papers from tonight? (her) What papers? (me) The forms for pictures. (her) What pictures? Someone from the crowd speaks up and says football pictures and makes a joke and hands me the papers. Team mom laughs and says, Well I wasn't sure!.. I am being set up, shes friends w/ my ex.
    sunshinesray

Comment by sunshinesray (original poster) at 7:17 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Who is above her?.............the coordinator or whoever who organizes what the team mom does? Contact that person and politely explain there is a disconnect and you are not getting all the info you need.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:18 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i think u should take ur son off that team and see if u can find anither team b/c i think u should be informed of everything that has to do with the team... after all ur son is playing and u are his MOTHER! when my daughter was in girl scouts i kinda felt like we were outsiders b/c half of the mothers didn't seem to want to talk to mr, they seemed like the kept to themselves. but thats not why she isn't still in girl scouts, it was for other reasons.
    mamasloves

Answer by mamasloves at 7:28 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Choke her. With a smile.

Why, oh WHY are other females such bitches?
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 7:28 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Go over her head and talk to who ever's in charge of the League itself.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:32 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• That is so immature for her to be like that. If it was me I would be pissed off enough to say, "What are you doing fucking my ex? Is that why you hate me so much now that you can't even send me emails about my sons football?" I'm serious, I would just throw it straight in her face in front of everyone.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:48 AM on Aug. 18, 2010